How To Resolve Low Back Pain Problems
This advanced workshop focuses on low back pain and how it connects to the rest of the body through the trunk. Basic anatomical, kinesiology and biomechanics will be discussed related to the spine. The concept of spinal stabilizer and mobilizer functions will be explored. Science and practical application on how to resolve movement dysfunctions associated with low back pain will be discussed and practiced. This workshop is complemented by the Foundations e-book.
The workshop attendant will
- Understand the anatomical components of the trunk structure and function.
- Be able to describe how our spine functions.
- Understand the different kind of low back injuries.
- Be able to explain and understand the link between low back pain and the hip muscles.
- Be able to explain and understand the link between altered breathing patterns and low back pain.
- Understand how low back pain affects neuromuscular control.
- Understand how the different healing phases affect low back pain.
- Be able to describe and understand how to manage clients with a history of low back pain.
- Understand the importance of the spine local and global stabilizers as well as mobilizers.
- Learn the relationship between spinal stability and movement.
- Learn to understand the effects of breathing and spinal stabilization.
- Be able to describe the difference between core training and lumbopelvic training.
- Understands why and how corrective and modified exercises affect the trunk.
- Be able to identify and understand the KI progressive exercise model and how it applies to the trunk complex.
- Be able to demonstrate all corrective and modified exercises associated with low back pain.
Personal Trainers, Fitness professionals
For availability and cost please contact us