Maintain/Update Personal Information
As a Certified Member you are required to keep your address, phone and email address up to date with Safe Recovery. Your membership information may be changed by phone or within the account section on the Kinetic Integrations website.
If you change your name, you must submit a ‘name change’ in writing. This notification must include an official duplicate (not a copy) of the legal document indicating the change of your legal name. This document must contain the official raised seal of the department issuing the document. The request must also indicate: your previous (maiden) name, and social security number.
- Log on to kineticintegrations.dev and complete the Recertification Application forms.
- Include on those forms documentation of CEU courses. A total of 10 CEU’s are required.
- Include the date that you became certified or recertified in CPR and FA.
- Pay the $100 recertification fee.
Note: Make sure to complete your recertification application prior to your certification expiration date.
Certification Denial Or Revocation
Safe Recovery may choose not to release or may relinquish KIEP certification for any of the following reasons:
- Non-payment of fees.
- Breach of Non-disclosure Agreement by relaying any information contained within the KIEP certification examination.
- Dishonesty, fraud, or forgery in examination eligibility, taking the examination, or recertification.
- Negligence or misconduct in performing KIEP related cervices.
- Conviction of a felony or crime involving moral conduct.